Olivier Talbot works at the intersection of strategy, communication and design. He helps  clients in a variety of fields  to create brands, services and products that are clear, simple and sincere.
He is currently collaborating with humanist architects and an investment fund who cares about the Mediterranean, developing a personal project about outdoor tools and researching the conditions under which web design can be sustainable .
Identity, communication strategy, UX, information architecture, content strategy, writing.
Architecture, consulting, carpentry, distribution, education, food and beverage, finance, jewelry, software development, social economy, sports, start-ups, tourism, publishing, wealth management.
- EffectiveIdentity and website for a efficient streetwear distributor, 2021
- VictoireStrategy and website for custom and beautifully handmade steel bikes, 2020
- Maison BourgeonIdentity and e-commerce site for fragrant tea blends, 2020
- Fanny PontabryMarket positioning for a consultant, 2020
- John SauvajonWebsite for a hyperlocal carpenter, 2020
- BastilleIdentity for a folding bike that has proper wheels, 2019
- FidroitIdentity, product design and website for wealth management professionals, 2018
- Promising, UGAIdentity and documents for a college design and creativity program , 2018
- Bertrand BoscTerroir-based identity and website for a wine tour guide, 2018
- CarharttEditorship for A Skateboarding Annual #3, 2017
- La Cité FertilePresentation to kickstart a "third place" investigating the sustainable city, 2017
- Bike SolutionsIdentity, website and publication for bike trails and pumptrack designers, 2017
- CarharttEditorship for A Skateboarding Annual #2, 2017
- EiderOne year of stories, launches and content strategy, 2016
- RossignolProduct and innovation stories, 2016
- EiderStrategy for a rebranding that fell through, 2016
- iBubbleLaunch campaign for an underwater drone, 2016
- Acid Issue #4 [Personal]Editorship for a magazine that boosts paddle power without exercising, 2015
- EiderUX and content strategy for the redesign of an e-commerce website, 2015
- Hexo+Identity and communications for a self-flying camera, 2015
- CarharttEditorship for A Skateboarding Annual #1, 2015
- SogilisWebsite for safety-critical software developers, 2014
- Acid Issue #3 [Personal]Editorship for a magazine of stimulating ideas with surfing as an entry point, 2014
- Acid Issue #2 [Personal]Editorship for a surf magazine interested in other things too, 2013
- Savoir JoaillerieBrand strategy and e-commerce site for a jewelry artist, 2013
- Acid Issue #1 [Personal]Editorship for a magazine looking at the world through the prism of surfing, 2013
- CarharttA book about a documentary film about skateboard photography, 2011