Olivier Talbot works at the intersection of strategy, communication and design. He helps  clients in a variety of fields  to create brands, services and products that are clear, simple and sincere.
He is currently collaborating with humanist architects and a private equity investment firm who cares about the Mediterranean, developing a personal project about outdoor tools and researching the conditions under which web design can be sustainable .
Identity, communication strategy, UX, information architecture, content strategy, writing.
Architecture, consulting, carpentry, distribution, education, food and beverage, jewelry, software development, social economy, sports, start-ups, tourism, publishing, wealth management.
- EffectiveIdentity and website for a efficient streetwear distributor, 2021
- VictoireStrategy and website for custom and beautifully handmade steel bikes, 2020
- Maison BourgeonIdentity and e-commerce site for fragrant tea blends, 2020
- Fanny PontabryMarket positioning for a consultant, 2020
- John SauvajonWebsite for a hyperlocal carpenter, 2020
- BastilleIdentity for a folding bike with proper wheels, 2019
- FidroitIdentity, product design and website for wealth management professionals, 2018
- Promising, UGAIdentity and documents for a college design and creativity program , 2018
- Bertrand BoscTerroir-based identity and website for a wine tour guide, 2018
- CarharttEditorship for A Skateboarding Annual #3, 2017
- La Cité FertilePresentation to kickstart a “third place“ investigating the sustainable city, 2017
- Bike SolutionsIdentity, website and publication for bike trails and pumptrack designers, 2017
- EiderOne year of stories, launches and content strategy, 2016
- RossignolProduct and innovation stories, 2016
- EiderStrategy for a rebranding that fell through, 2016
- iBubbleLaunch campaign for an underwater drone, 2016
- CarharttEditorship for A Skateboarding Annual #2, 2016
- Acid Issue #4 [Personal]Editorship for a magazine that boosts paddle power without exercising, 2015
- EiderUX and content strategy for the redesign of an e-commerce website, 2015
- Hexo+Identity and communications for a self-flying camera, 2015
- CarharttEditorship for A Skateboarding Annual #1, 2015
- SogilisWebsite for safety-critical software developers, 2014
- Acid Issue #3 [Personal]Editorship for a magazine of stimulating ideas with surfing as an entry point, 2014
- Acid Issue #2 [Personal]Editorship for a surf magazine interested in other things too, 2013
- Savoir JoaillerieBrand strategy and e-commerce site for a jewelry artist, 2013
- Acid Issue #1 [Personal]Editorship for a magazine looking at the world through the prism of surfing, 2013
- Tinta de la casa [Personal]A series of themed events about independently published magazines, 2012
- CarharttA book about a documentary film about skateboard photography, 2011